Important Points Covered
- An effective strategy for cyber risks is imperative as they move beyond data loss to disrupt infrastructure and operations.
- There is no longer a “physical perimeter” to help defend against cyber risks.
- Businesses are digitally storing more and more of their most valuable assets.
- Conversations with the board on cyber risks must “widen the circle.”
- With the right information, boards can help identify what a business is trying to protect, and lead strategy on cyber risks.